[OM] Re: E-1 was UPS update

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 was UPS update
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 11:12:46 -0600
On 12/18/05, Jerry Smith <proud_texan63@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is
> there a "E-1 for Dummies" out there anywhere.
>
>    I updated all the firmware, so I wouldn't think
> that was an issue. But I look forward to all your
> thoughts on the matter.
>
>                        Thanks,
>                            Jerry

If you didn't get a paper manual, you can download a pdf.  Not a "for
dummies" but still essential to have.

If you haven't done so, check out the full review on dpreview.com.  It
gives you a lot of insight into the capabilities.  If the archives is
working, there are lots of notes about peoples' favorite settings.  A
lot will depend on whether you intend to shoot RAW or jpg.

It's a lot of fun.  Enjoy.

Joel W.