[OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - a practical solution?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - a practical solution?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 03:43:33 -0500
It wouldn't meet my personal hopes for the Odyssey.  I've been hoping
that what we'll see in the end is a lot of where we all live.  Having 5
people shoot the immediate area of where they're meeting doesn't cut it
for me.

Drastically cutting the time can only happen if we use our own or at
least multiple cameras.

Chuck Norcutt