[OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - a practical solution?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - a practical solution?
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 02:37:14 -0700
Hi Chuck:

I hear you,  the 'where we all live' would be a great TOPE theme!

The romantic notion of one OM on the journey seems to be the key for the
Odyssey, (no travelling camera = no odyssey)  so I am trying to support how
to best move it along, and in the scheme of things you would get a wide
variety of places, the resulting shots from a small group would add interest
and I would be shocked if there was duplication, unless Janet Jackson was
strolling by in her Superbowl outfit, then some plagiarism is to be
expected.

I had suggested the Christmas pics using our own OM's as a sub for just
canning it, that seemed to have a seperate appeal. Frankly anything to
circulate some shots is good, and I think we need to get on it before Graham
uses up all the bloody film :-).

Gord