[OM] Re: Digital Olympus E Series 4/3 Four Thirds Lens Adapters

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital Olympus E Series 4/3 Four Thirds Lens Adapters
From: oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 07:26:19 -0500
Hi. I have a MF-1 which I recently purchased from Camtech. Nifty little thing
and I must
say the packaging is very kool. Comes in this fancy box. I quickly mounted not
only my
Zuiko's on the adapter but also some Vivitar's and Sigma's. The Vivitar's went
on
smoothly...the Sigma is a tighter fit but I did manage to mount it properly
(did not force it
on but attempted a couple of different times).

- Ali