[OM] Olympus Worldwide Photo "Day"

Subject: [OM] Olympus Worldwide Photo "Day"
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 14:58:56 -0800
The totals, so far, for all who voted at
http://www.jkeller.com/olympus_worldwide.htm

So far it looks like the majority of people want to have
- the shooting period last for 1 day (16 out of 23)
- the pictures to be taken Jan 1 (17 out of 27)

- if a multiday period were selected the starting day tends to be near
Christmas or New Year's.

Hopefully everybody will get ready to take a picture (probably on Jan 1). In
spite of what I said earlier, I'll find a way to post pictures that weren't
taken on that day, but they probably will be posted in a group after the Jan
1 pictures.

If you think you'll participate, it's not too late to vote (but please only
vote once). Thank you all,

-jeff

Shooting Period
1 day: 16
7 days: 7
14 days: 0
30 days: 0

The S-n is the votes for that day to be the single day for taking a picture
The M-n is the votes for that day to be the start of a multi-day long
picture period.

1:Dec 23   S-0   M-2
2:Dec 24   S-2   M-4
3:Dec25   S-4   M-8