[OM] Printing e-1 images on Epson 4000

Subject: [OM] Printing e-1 images on Epson 4000
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:21:30 EST
What opinions might there be in Zuikoland about the Epson 4000  printer?  I
am considering an upgrade from my Epson 1280.  An offer of  a 4000 at $775 has
been made from a fellow who has had it for about 11  months.  Assuming it all
checks out, might that be a good move for printing  my e-1 images.  The other
choice, should I decide to buy, is the Epson  4800 which has the new K3
Ultrachrome inks.  This option is good  bit more expensive.  Any opinions about
either of these printers?   Bill Barber