[OM] Re: Printing e-1 images on Epson 4000

Subject: [OM] Re: Printing e-1 images on Epson 4000
From: LostKase <lostkase2003@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 06:29:53 -0800 (PST)
I guess you've looked here..
   http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/printers/epson-4000.shtml

  Still using my Lex Z11 :(

  Bob

NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

What opinions might there be in Zuikoland about the Epson 4000 printer? I
am considering an upgrade from my Epson 1280. An offer of a 4000 at $775 has
been made from a fellow who has had it for about 11 months. Assuming it all
checks out, might that be a good move for printing my e-1 images. The other
choice, should I decide to buy, is the Epson 4800 which has the new K3
Ultrachrome inks. This option is good bit more expensive. Any opinions about
either of these printers? Bill Barber

http://mail.yahoo.com