[OM] Re: Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3...

Subject: [OM] Re: Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3...
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:09:05 +0000
Kind of you to ask.  A little later today, I'll be going into the dark to load
a couple of rolls of 120 Plus-X shot with the RB67 onto Nikor reels for a dunk
in some 70F. 1:1 D-76.  Lazy is one thing; broke-back indolent and worthless is
a whole 'nother thing.  I'll shoot MF and 35mm until either film is dead and
gone or I am.  But digital sure is easy and fun!

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --