[OM] Re: Heartbreak of the X3...

Subject: [OM] Re: Heartbreak of the X3...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 17:35:06 -0500
This would all be true for me too if I were only photographing kid's
birthday parties or shooting landscapes or many other types of
photography.  However, two stops on the noise level as well as faster
flash sync times are a big deal for me and Canon has it there.  But
you'll notice that I haven't actually bought one yet since I don't
actually like using Canon cameras.  We'll see what turns up in the spring.

Chuck Norcutt