[OM] Re: [Photo] Cold sea

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] Cold sea
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 00:15:59 -0200
Welcome back, Moose. Hope you enjoyed Mexico.

Quite agree on your statement about redundacy, it could be applied on many
topics regarding safety and communication, even semiotics.

I have spent some time navigating at sea in coastal waters (Río de la
Plata... if you know what I mean) in all kinds of weather, when my father
was alive and I was ~20.

Lighthouses are a major tool, maybe because they're a simple technology.

Regards

Fernando.