[OM] Pentaxamerica was Re: Re: $650 credibility gap

Subject: [OM] Pentaxamerica was Re: Re: $650 credibility gap
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 18:31:06 -0800
yabe ID pentaxamerica was becoming my personal nemesis. Every time I bid on
a 80/4 zuiko he would outbid me especially if it had a box. I think he is
selling what he buys as yabe ID olympususa. Look up his yabe history and you
will see that he is buying an incredible amount of Olympus equipment.

It may have turned out for the best. I found KEH was offering one for less
than what I was bidding. It hasn't arrived yet, and I've still got my
fingers crossed.

-jeff