[OM] Re: Printing e-1 images on Epson 4000

Subject: [OM] Re: Printing e-1 images on Epson 4000
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 06:54:43 -0800 (PST)
> There was quite a bit of discussion about these two printers
> on the digital B&W digest and the consensus was, fairly
> resoundingly, that the big difference was the improved inks
> and driver of the 4800 had virtually eliminated bronzing on
> glossy papers. Also, apparently, the B&W mode of the new
> driver gives very good B&W right out of the box.

In looking for a new "home", I'm keenly aware of the size of
these big printers.  But, hey, cost of doing business...

Speaking of such, last night I made 50 prints (up to 13x19) on
the S9000.  Went through an entire set of ink tanks.  I'm very
thankful for MIS bulk inks. :-)

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com