[OM] Re: [lens] Re: Hardware Resource Page Soon to Go....

Subject: [OM] Re: [lens] Re: Hardware Resource Page Soon to Go....
From: "tOM Trottier" <tOM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 12:39:03 -0500
Or CDs.

tOM

On 21 Dec 2005 at 11:22,
Mark Dapoz <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Dec 2005, Gary Teller wrote:
> >
> > What about the ESIF?  Same thing?
>
> Luckily they haven't said a word about that yet.  I'm certain it too infringes
> on their copyright since it has scanned copies of all the user manuals.
>
> > Will you be able, upon request, to privately provide us copies of needed
> > info?
>
> What's really odd is that the order I received said I must remove them from
> the web site and destroy all hard copies of the documents (which is strange
> because Olympus sold the manuals to the public).  It didn't say that I had
> to delete all copies of the pdf's :-)
>                                               -mark

---

          -- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur --
   ,__@         tOM Trottier, 758 Albert St,
 _-\_<,         Ottawa ON Canada  K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)        N45.412 W75.714 +1 613 860-6633
                Abacurial Information Architecture
                            SETI stats

          "Faced with the choice between changing one's
           mind and proving that there is no need to do
           so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof."
                        -- J. K. Galbraith

-- Type: text/plain
-- Desc: Attachment information.

-- Type: Application/Octet-stream