[OM] Re: Hardware Resource Page Soon to Go....

Subject: [OM] Re: Hardware Resource Page Soon to Go....
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:23:47 -0800
How in the world can they enforce the hardcopy provision? Are they gonna
send someone to your house to check?

If the hardcopies were legitimately acquired and were released by
Olympus into the stream of commerce, it would seem to me (IANAL) that
they haven't a legal leg to stand on. It would be akin to a book
publisher sating (correctly) that you need to remove a scan of a book
from your web site but also (incorrectly, I would think) saying you also
have to destroy your purchased copy of the book.