[OM] Re: Hardware Resource Page Soon to Go....

Subject: [OM] Re: Hardware Resource Page Soon to Go....
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 21:46:50 +1300
 You may like to remind them that they haven't yet shut down people like
www.manuals2go.com[1] etc who make a living out of breaching copyright.

David

Mark Dapoz wrote: On Wed, 21 Dec 2005, Gary Teller wrote: What about the
ESIF? Same thing? Luckily they haven't said a word about that yet. I'm
certain it too infringes on their copyright since it has scanned copies of
all the user manuals. Will you be able, upon request, to privately provide
uscopies of needed info? What's really odd is that the order I received said
I must remove them from the web site and destroy all hard copies of the
documents (which is strange because Olympus sold the manuals to the public).
It didn't say that I had to delete all copies of the pdf's :-) -mark
http://www.zuikoholic.com[2] List nannies: olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx[3]

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.manuals2go.com
   2 http://www.zuikoholic.com