[OM] Re: Computer for Photoshop advice please

Subject: [OM] Re: Computer for Photoshop advice please
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 13:07:07 -0800
First lesson. Apple Computer is the name of the corporation. They
don't make apples. They make Macintosh computers. Proper term would
be Mac users. The term "Apple user" brands you as a heathen
philistine who could not mouse his way out of a paper bag and who
thinks that Bill Gates invented windows.

And you thought the apostrophe crowd was bad.

Looking forward to welcoming you if you make the jump. It took me
about three weeks with my first Mac with no computer experience at
all for the light bulb to come on and I have never looked back. I am
sure you will be much quicker.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA