[OM] Please take a photo on New Year's Day

Subject: [OM] Please take a photo on New Year's Day
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:06:57 -0800
Please everyone, take a photo on New Year's Day and send it in to have it
posted!
(use some Olympus equipment, whether lens or body)

I took out a new domain name to host Olympus photos. There is nothing there
yet but the domain name is http://www.olympus-photography.com

There have been 7 more votes cast on which day(s) for everyone to take
photo(s).

One day - 21 votes
7 day period - 9 votes

Jan 1 remains the most popular day for a single day photo period; 23 votes
out of 36
Dec 24 received 2 votes
Dec 25 received 4 votes
Dec 31 received 3 votes

For a multiday period
18 votes were to have the period start on Christmas day or just before
14 votes were to have the period start on New years day or just before

My inclination is to have all of the Jan 1 photos together. Depending on how
many photos are taken then (600 or so would be nice) and how many people
want to post photos taken at different times during the holidays, I will
figure out how to handle different days.

Take lots of photos and have many happy days, a Merry Christmas, and a great
New Year.
-jeff
(who currently plans on a short trip to spend Christmas day with a flock,
and take lots of pictures)