[OM] Re: (OM) Winter Solstice site now live

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) Winter Solstice site now live
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:00:34 -0000
That's not a diphthong, it's a digraph!

If you didn't work it out, Johan's image (without the text) is here:
http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/solstice/2005/SE2005-640.jpg

The Latin-extended character caused no problems here with Firefox 1.5
(though the screen display was incorrect due to my particular choice of
default character encoding) but Opera and IE both failed in a similar
fashion to your browser.  That IE failed does not surprise me - Opera's
failure does, the more so since it is Norwegian software failing on a
character in the Swedish alphabet!  Maybe it's deliberate...

--
Piers