[OM] Re: (OM) Winter Solstice site now live

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) Winter Solstice site now live
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:53:57 -0000
Nice word, but fully up to your expectations.

The word diæresis includes a digraph as the third character, and an example
of a diæresis is over the second character of aïl signifying that the sound
of the "a" and "i" is NOT a diphthong (i.e. that "a" and "i" are separate
sounds).

Perhaps linguists are cunning.  Perhaps also linguists pull stunts, and
whether those are cunning is another matter entirely.

--
Piers