[OM] Re: Gold 35RC on oboy - fake!

Subject: [OM] Re: Gold 35RC on oboy - fake!
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 09:43:56 +1100
No need for the heat suit Scott, I agree that the cameras look nice, I'd be
tempted to bid but for lack of $$$ this holiday season.

I just noticed that the 35RC has been replaced by a gold plated OM-2SP
#7574532274

The guy does a thorough job, right down to a gold shutter release button,
shutter speed ring and hotshoe.  He's even plated the motor drive and
battery covers on the bottom.  Shame about the dent in the prism.

Andrew McPhee