[OM] E-1 high-ISO noise

Subject: [OM] E-1 high-ISO noise
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 21:52:23 -0800
For anyone who might be interested, I've posted an extensive look at E-1
high-ISO noise and how I cope with it using Neat Image, with several
pictures.  You can find it on the dpreview Olympus DSLR forum, here:
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1022&message=16395806

My essay and pictures are in my first three posts (someone else chimed in
between my second and third).  I also expanded on my conclusions in my last
post. Click on each picture to show it at full width.

Comments welcome. Hope it will be useful to others.  Disparaging remarks
about my ancient microwave will be ignored  :-)

--Peter