[OM] What's wrong ?

Subject: [OM] What's wrong ?
From: Komtanoo Pinpimai <romerun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 07:42:28 -0600
Hello,

As the previous thread of my defect OM-1n, today, the sky was 80%
bright, I went out to test the camera against the Sunny 16 rule. I
adjusted its ASA to 125, shutter speed=125, but the F was turned out
to be 8 instead of 16. Was it normal, because it's a little bit cloudy
?

Then, I shot a roll of cheap negative ISO100 film (walgreen studio 35)
and it was developped by the 1-hour-photo of a Walgreen. I told them
to develop only, no print, no cut, and I did scan it myself, here are
the pictures (my scanner is set not to apply any correction to the
image):

http://rrboard.orisma.com/tmp/xxx/1.jpg
http://rrboard.orisma.com/tmp/xxx/2.jpg
http://rrboard.orisma.com/tmp/xxx/3.jpg
http://rrboard.orisma.com/tmp/xxx/4.jpg
http://rrboard.orisma.com/tmp/xxx/5.jpg
http://rrboard.orisma.com/tmp/xxx/6.jpg

You can see that these pictures have many defects in which I made red
circles around them. There are 2 major types of defects:

1. look like dried drops of liquid which should be made by walgreen
2. horizontal white lines -- I'm not sure how they appeared, maybe
walgreen or maybe my OM ? Is is possible that these lines were done
the camera ?

Moreover, the pictures look under-exposed with BLUE tone. I don't know
why they're usually blue when shooting negative with this 1n:

negative fuji ISO400
http://rrboard.orisma.com/tmp/xxx/7.jpg
http://rrboard.orisma.com/tmp/xxx/8.jpg
http://rrboard.orisma.com/tmp/xxx/9.jpg

negative konica ISO800 outdated
http://rrboard.orisma.com/tmp/xxx/10.jpg
http://rrboard.orisma.com/tmp/xxx/11.jpg

this one is from the same roll of the konica but it's not that blue:
http://rrboard.orisma.com/tmp/xxx/12.jpg

hm.., after looking these pics serveral times, I think I come to a
conclusion -- they're usually blue because I usually shoot the blue
things like the sky or river? why is that ?

BTW, if you remember my previous thread on the peculiar behavior of
this OM -- it always produces very over-exposed when shooting with
positive film + xprocess development + in the bright sky, however,
it's never happened with negative film.

http://static.flickr.com/20/71957949_d91dbfd506_o.jpg (cloudy)
http://static.flickr.com/20/71958077_f9dbe46005_o.jpg (sunny)
http://static.flickr.com/20/71958225_551cf67414_o.jpg (sunny)