[OM] Re: Spiratone Fisheye 12mm

Subject: [OM] Re: Spiratone Fisheye 12mm
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 19:26:21 EST

In a message dated 12/25/2005 5:40:08 P.M. Central Standard Time,
oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I am  also wondering if I should get a new 50mm F2 Macro for the  E.

The questions I would be asking myself  might be:

How much macro do I do?

What OM  macro gear do I have and to what degree does it fill my macro  needs?

For the same money or less would I rather have the 16mm OM Zuiko?

All that being said, let me tell you I am a charter member of ZA and have
the digital 50mm f2 and most of the macro gear available for the OM, but I want

you to do as I say, rather than as I do.

So, perhaps what I should say is that if you can afford it and want it . .  .

Bill Barber