[OM] Re: What's wrong ?

Subject: [OM] Re: What's wrong ?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 09:11:30 -0500
The scratches and lines that are not parallel to the edges of the film
indicate there was rough handling of film during processing.  Large
white specs and blobs are dust resting on film during scanning.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remove 'spam' when writing

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: omtech1.vcf