[OM] Re: big vivitar flashes gone?

Subject: [OM] Re: big vivitar flashes gone?
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 08:22:47 -0400
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. From some links provided, there has
been a couple of links to Vivitar 285hv's show up, but the prices seem a bit
high. It's starting to look like it makes more sense to go with a handle
mount flash like the one Walt suggest below, as it is somewhat cheaper than
the 285's I found. Besides that, my son also confiscated the old (but
extremely sturdy) bracket I had, so one of these would hopefully replace
that as well. I'll give it a couple more days thought.
Wayne