[OM] Re: Okay, all you enablers ... :-)

Subject: [OM] Re: Okay, all you enablers ... :-)
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 21:20:41 -0800
Congratulations Steve,

I believe John was knocking $5 off the price of the adapter for list
members. Last time I looked at www.zuiko.com, I think he had his new email
address listed. Olympus America also had them listed on their web site.

Hang onto your long OM telephotos.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>

So now to wait for delivery ... and to dig up an appropriate flash (I've
been reading those posts now) and maybe a Zuiko "analog-to-E-thingy"
adapter. I will admit to not having paid very close attention (since I
really thought going digital was a way off yet for me), but I don't
think Olympus is giving away the adapters any more, are they?

Steve