[OM] Re: Recent E-500 Owner

Subject: [OM] Re: Recent E-500 Owner
From: oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 19:29:42 -0500
I have several coupons from Dell...$50.00, $20.00, 20% off, and the $50.00 Oly
rebate. I
am trying to stack these and get the FL-50.....I have been back and forth with
a Sales
Rep who wouldn't budge on the price...according to her she is giving me a
"deal" and
she pushed hard to get the order but NO GO!

Emailing customer care has been more fruitfull. Today I received this $20
coupon and
attempted to use it and wouldn't you know - it says its reached the maximum
usage! I
say BS! to that. Hopefully Dell customer care will be more gracious. If not I
will just get a
FL-36.....which is probably just fine for what I need.

Incidentally - I bought the 50/f2 today.

I also fired up the E-500 and I LOVE IT!!!!! Took me a couple of weeks because
I had to
get the memory, filters, strap, etc. 8-)) It feels solid and the test shot I
took with the 14-
45 is probably fine for me!

I have set my eyes on the ZD Fisheye....gotta start saving $$ for that!!

- Ali