[OM] Re: What ever happened to the animal theme?

Subject: [OM] Re: What ever happened to the animal theme?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 00:00:42 -0800
Mike wrote:

>OK, didn't have to go nearly as far as Moose did for this one. Taken a
>few days before christmas. This is Scout who follows me around
>everywhere and makes a fine uncomplaining model. OM4Ti + 35~105  NPH400
>
><http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/WalkDogs/Scout24a.jpg>

Now that's better!

And I know you have fox pix. Here's the process of walking slowly and
carefully toward a fox, taking pics until he leaves. Resulting in one
good lounging portrait shot with a bonus closeup
<cid:part1.00070301.05080507@moosemystic.net>.

Om-4, Tokina AT-X 28-200/3.5-4.5, maybe Supra 800, but to lazy to dig it up.

Moose