[OM] Re: Recent E-500 Owner

Subject: [OM] Re: Recent E-500 Owner
From: "rvenafro" <rvenafro@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 08:30:06 -0500
I just got the E500 after waiting for two years for the right DSLR
combination of cost, quality, accessories and features.  I think it is
great.  I just used the camera on an "assignment" to capture the spirit of
my son's engagement party and it performed pretty good with standard
settings and only two week's of behind the viewfinder experience.