[OM] BLM-1 batteries

Subject: [OM] BLM-1 batteries
From: "W. Xato" <xato0@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 21:35:24 -0800 (PST)
I have several batteries and based on my, um hum,
"tests", which of course mean nothing because it is a
one-of test. I bought a couple of Sterling batteries
and read bad thinks about them afterward.  None of
these have pooped out yet.  I did have a No Name
battery refuse to charge on me though.  I did find an
EverReady BLM-1 equivalent someplace on-line and
picked up one of these.  Supposedly this one is pretty
much the equivalent of the genuine Oly battery. I find
that I use one battery per gigabyte so I need to keep
about 4 charged on hand.

Warren

Warren Xato

For where to go when you know when