[OM] Re: Worldwide Picture Day Jan 1

Subject: [OM] Re: Worldwide Picture Day Jan 1
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 09:04:54 -0800
We'll host them at:

http://www.olympus-photography.com

After we get tons of pictures we can figure out what to call the web pages.
I'll probably also either duplicate the Olympus-Odyssey pictures or move
them to olympus-photography.com depending upon what seems most appropriate.
I'll be using Andrew's advice particularly for the OO.

If people send big images I can always make them smaller but my image
processing skills aren't as good as others. I was thinking about 800 pixels
on the long dimension gives a good screen view but isn't really adequate for
someone to plagiarize and print.

First step is to get lots of pictures by Zuikoholics.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Also, I don't remember - is there going to be a common repository for
these images, or we gots to host 'em ourselves?

Paul Braun