[OM] Re: Thom Hogan's Annual Predictions

Subject: [OM] Re: Thom Hogan's Annual Predictions
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 17:25:33 -0500
Thanks, Winsor.  I had forgotten about Thom's predictions.  I read the
whole page and have to say I think he's got it pretty well right.  The
key point is that all these guys are going to be scrapping over a small
piece of pie.  Not much money to be divvied up and no room for error in
judgements.  I especially liked his advice for a startup DSLR maker.
Right on but no one will do it.  There will undoubtedly be a lot of
marketing mistakes made and the field will be thinner by 2008 if not by
2007.

Chuck Norcutt