[OM] Re: Weird problem on my OM1n

Subject: [OM] Re: Weird problem on my OM1n
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 17:33:31 -0600
Sorry, I've been offline for a while, only now getting caught up on old
notes.

Whenever I hear about problems related to bright vs. low light exposures,
I'm sure to point out that light entering the eyepiece will significantly
affect exposure readings on the OM-1/1n.  If you're not shielding the
eyepiece, the needle may deflect as much as two stops or more, vs. when you
do, especially if you're wearing glasses.  Hold your hand up next to your
face to shield the eyepiece and see how much the meter moves.