[OM] Re: Worldwide Picture Day Jan 1 (attention Walt)

Subject: [OM] Re: Worldwide Picture Day Jan 1 (attention Walt)
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 11:04:28 -0500
If the requirement is to send 4, why would someone send 8?  Only first 4
should be accepted.  Simple.
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remove 'spam' when writing

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: omtech1.vcf