[OM] Re: Jan 1st woes...

Subject: [OM] Re: Jan 1st woes...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 16:10:56 -0800
Chuck Norcutt wrote:

>What an inauspicious start for the New Year's day photo session.... long, sad
>story....
>  No tripod available.  Shoot with the 17 anyhow.

And whose fault is that? :-)

>Worry, worry, worry.  Brain is so conditioned to histograms it's no
>longer sure of how to make a proper exposure.

You are not alone there.......

Things could be worse, you could live in many areas of No. Calif.
Flooding and landslides affecting homes, businesses, roads and freeways.
The list was even spared the gems from my keyboard for many hours due to
a power outage most of yesterday.

Things let up for a while today, overcast and windy, but no rain, so I
slipped out and took some winter pics with the OM-4 and 85/2. I didn't
feel like going far or for long, and it's not the kind of day I would
usually choose for taking pics outdoors, so as you say: