[OM] Re: poor Frosty

Subject: [OM] Re: poor Frosty
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 22:08:35 -0400

> I read somewhere that the c-5050z is a ticking timebomb and that Oly are
> dragging their heels in admiting this. Can anyone elaborate on the
position?

> Thanks
> Dave

I'm not sure what you mean by a ticking timebomb, but I do know mine is
supposed to be sent back to Olympusamerica early in this new year for some
sort of prevention/repair/recall (for now it is still working perfectly). I
guess they didn't want to work on it over the holidays.  It'll probably be
sent later this week. Hopefully it will come back to me again without too
much time passing.
Wayne