[OM] I wish this could be my 1st Jan photo

Subject: [OM] I wish this could be my 1st Jan photo
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 16:26:03 +0100
... Instead it's my late afternoon of the 29:th December photo.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jmalmstrom/80879461/

E-1 on tripod, all tech details in the EXIF. This is where we hang out;
Anna, Ida and I when we need to get away or just feel like getting a way.
The window is in the kitchen, to left we have "the hall" and to the right
are sleeping quarters. More too the right (outside photo...) we have a small
cabin for summer guests, and that place you sometime need to visit on a
regular basis. This one is without water or ANY heating besides your own.

Enjoy! / Johan