[OM] Re: New Years Day Photos

Subject: [OM] Re: New Years Day Photos
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 22:48:55 -0800
Jeff Keller wrote:

>http://www.olympus-photography.com/Worldwide_Picture_Day_2006/
>
>I'm still working on posting individual pages for the full size photos. I'm
>sort of keeping up with getting thumbnails posted. I have very few details
>yet even though they have been provided most of the time.

Starting to look very interesting. I'm looking forward to more entries
and, of course, seeing the larger images. Thumbnails alone is a great
teaser, though.

Mine will be along some day. I just have to shoot the rest of the
roll.... Maybe a TOPE subject will appear soon.

Thanks for having the idea and following through on it!

Moose