[OM] Re: New Years Pictures

Subject: [OM] Re: New Years Pictures
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 10:32:33 -0500
At 01:47 AM 1/3/2006, Chris Barker wrote:

>Thanks for showing us that.  I think that all 3 are worth putting in,
>but especially the last one.

Thanks Chris, I just wish that I had been able to capture the true
beauty of the area.

>By the way, I spotted 2 apostrophe crimes ;-)

BTW Chris, I misjudged you.  I would have thought that you had better
manners than to openly critique the punctuation in an Email written
by someone other than a member of your grammar clique.   I'll be sure
to let you know if I decide in the future to join it.

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson
Cleveland, GA