[OM] WTB: lenses / parts for lensbaby project - (LINKS to sites as well.

Subject: [OM] WTB: lenses / parts for lensbaby project - (LINKS to sites as well.)
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 09:17:43 -0800
Thank you for the responses regarding my lensbaby project.  I've narrowed
down what I need for the lensbaby project, so if any of you have the
following in junk condition, I'm currently looking for:

1) An old medium format folding camera, preferably with a 75 - 80mm lens.
2) Any junk medium format (80mm) or so lens
3) Rear lens mounting ring off any junk Olympus OM series lens
4) Bellows off any medium format folding camera.
5) A cheap, cheap 75mm - 80mm enlarging lens.

The cheaper the better, and the older the better.

>From what I've learned, to get a lensbaby to work, you need to have a lens
that is designed for the next larger format, and 80mm medium format seems to
be what people have had good luck with on the internet.  For anyone
interested, here's a few links I have found:

http://www.dennisonbertram.com/hackmaster/2005/02/tilt-shift-pc-lens.htm

http://www.mkaz.com/photo/tools/lens_bellows.html

http://www.orbit1.com/dailyphotos.aspx?photoid=785

http://www.marktucker.com/plungercam/