[OM] Re: Please take a photo on New Year's Day

Subject: [OM] Re: Please take a photo on New Year's Day
From: DACattani@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 01:54:40 EST
I sent 4 pictures to Jeff for his web site, and I put 9 on a  photo album at:

<<http://www.yesalbum.com/v001/dacattani/>>

Look for the "World Picture Day" album. It shouldn't require a password,  but
let me know if there's any problem.

All photos with OM-4 on monopod with cheap Fuji print film 200 ASA
(yup...right from the grocery story). Scanned at local photo shop (not very
good, I
might add). Then chopped and 'shopped.

I found myself at Denver International Airport (DIA) on 1/1/2006 bringing
mom to her flight back to Green Bay, Wisconsin. On the way back I stopped  at
City park. The next day (yeah, I know...it wasn't exactly Jan 1) I found
myself
on the way to our little getaway in the mountains, and stopped at  Loveland
pass, Loveland ski resort, and Arapahoe Basin Resort to spend  the rest of the
cheap film.

This was a blast. It was great to play with film again, and took a while to
get the hang of it. I still love that multi-spot metering....

David Cattani (Dave in Denver)