[OM] Re: So show me now to fix this, oh wise ones

Subject: [OM] Re: So show me now to fix this, oh wise ones
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 12:45:52 -0800
I sent a color corrected one, as best I could do. I used an old copy
of Pictographics iCorrect EditLab inside Photoshop. It seems
particularly good at restoring old photos. I am sure the current
version is much better. Also a judicious grain reduction with Noise
Ninja without smoothing it too much. Healing Brush took care of the
mark on the lip and most of the discoloration on the sweater. I did
not know how far you would want to go with it. I kind of like it
still looking old and a bit weathered. So I did not do too much more
with it.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA