[OM] Re: Another game changing design

Subject: [OM] Re: Another game changing design
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 21:24:54 +0000
Yes, I bought one for my wife in 1989 -- an Infinity Twin from a shop
in San Diego.

It still works, despite having been closed in the canopy of a Tornado
GR1 (I was going to use it for my first long tanking trip from
Germany to Goose Bay, past the icebergs in the North Atlantic).  It
is a very useful bit of kit, weatherproof as well.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.