[OM] Re: So show me now to fix this, oh wise ones

Subject: [OM] Re: So show me now to fix this, oh wise ones
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 22:14:06 +0000
Well, if you insist.  I probably took over 2000 shots of this lady, many of
which I wouldn't post for public view.  And this isn't really even a good one,
but just the one I found first.  It neither flatters her nor shows her badly.
This is just about exactly her, circa 1973.  She was both wife 3 and wife 4.
Jerk that I was, she still could only stay divorced from me for three months.
:-)

http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/media/192375/site1074.jpg

Walt

--