[OM] For Bill Barber (was: Re: Noise Ninja)

Subject: [OM] For Bill Barber (was: Re: Noise Ninja)
From: VS <VS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 07:28:58 +0100
Bill, my apologies, AOL is softly bouncing all mail from my server. I
only just realised this mail hasn't reached you yet.

Apologies to all on the list for spamming them, but this is the only way
I know I can reach Bill.

In the message I received, NSURIT@xxxxxxx writes:

Hi Bill,

>I'm not partial to any brand, just interested in a software solution to
>noise.  What size file would your computer/modem/you be able to  handle?

I can easily handle anything up to about 200MB without breaking a
sweat. Could probably do more, but I haven't had any photo larger than
that yet.

Cheers,

Saso