[OM] Re: iView Media Pro WAS Re: Picture Window Pro X for $29.95

Subject: [OM] Re: iView Media Pro WAS Re: Picture Window Pro X for $29.95
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 11:49:41 +0000
Thanks Rob, and thanks for changing the subject (I hate it when I
forget).

I am just about to try Portfolio with the same set of folders of
photos as I have been trying in Media Pro 3.  I still have to decide
whether Portolio v8 is worth the upgrade, or whether I should go with
the rather more attractive interface of Media Pro.  The fact that you
have 25,000 files catalogued is pretty persuasive though ...

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.