[OM] Re: Picture Window Pro X for $29.95

Subject: [OM] Re: Picture Window Pro X for $29.95
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 09:06:14 -0500
I've got my screen profiled but I haven't gotten to the scanner and
printer yet so I can't comment on how PWP compares with PhotoShop on
printing with profiles.

But I do agree that PWP is a static product.  However, it still does
certain things extraordinarily well and I'll keep using it from time to
time.

Chuck Norcutt