[OM] Re: Maxell Li-Ion batteries

Subject: [OM] Re: Maxell Li-Ion batteries
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 10:44:56 -0500
I've had a number of BP-511 batteries over the years (including Canon
brand) and the 1800mah ones I recently acquired from Sterlingtek and
the Canon BP-511A are clearly the best.

I've two 'generic' batteries from a recommended source 'die', i.e., my
Canon charger would no longer recognize them.  This, after maybe a
dozen previous charge cycles.

IMO, Sterlingtek offers the best value.  Nice folks as well.

Interesting timing on this thread as I'm about to call Eveready to
find out why a bunch of 2300mah 'AA' cells I bought from them
discharge very quickly.  I mean, I *think* I should be able to get
more than a couple dozen less than full power flashes from them!
Bunny indeed!

FWIW/ScottGee1