[OM] Re: sad day for me

Subject: [OM] Re: sad day for me
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 16:49:50 -0500
I've never tried color developing since, as best I recall, the
temperature control had to be within about 1/2 degree farenheit.  I used
to have trouble controlling the temperature even with B&W which was
nowhere near so critical.  One could just vary the time based on the
actual temperature, at least over a reasonable range of a couple degrees.

Chuck Norcutt