[OM] Re: Maxell Li-Ion batteries

Subject: [OM] Re: Maxell Li-Ion batteries
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 22:08:54 +0000
Just run an extension cord outside and charge 'em in the driveway, but keep the
kids indoors.  When I decided to get an extra battery for the E-1, I had heard
enough bad news about the who-shot-John stuff that I gladly paid the premium
rate and bought genuine Olympus.  No regrets.  I nap serenly while it quietly
charges out of sight and out of mind.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from